MANAGING DIRECTOR - ENERGY EFFICIENCY- MARIETTA, GA
Contact Jeffrey Huber: jeffrey.huber@GDSAssociates.com
Jeffrey performs project management and conducts quantitative and qualitative data analysis for a broad range of projects, including DSM potentials assessment, program planning, cost-effectiveness, and market research. He is also experienced in the areas of codes and standards, technical reference manuals (TRM), evaluation, and measurement and verification (M&V). He is experienced in conducting statistical analyses (frequency distributions, cross tabulations, regression, and multivariate analyses) and he is proficient in MS Office. Mr. Huber is also familiar with the REM/Rate, BEopt, and Wright Soft building modeling software.
- Master of Arts in Anthropology, Minor in Statistics, University of Tennessee, 2004
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminology & Anthropology, University of Florida, 2001
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
- Certified Measurement & Verification Professional (CMVP)
- Building Energy Simulation Analyst (BESA)