CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER | INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY | MARIETTA, GEORGIA
Contact Roy Lewis: Roy.Lewis@GDSAssociates.com
Roy is responsible for the computer hardware, software, and communications systems at GDS’s seven branch offices. These systems allow the firm’s consultants to have timely and reliable communications among employees and with our clients and business partners. Roy also designs and implements IT systems for utilities and professional service firms (law, accounting, and medical) and has experience in computer applications for wholesale power purchase arrangements, peak load forecasting, load analysis, wholesale rate cases and feasibility studies. For non-utility, professional firms, he has designed and manages the development of intranet/extranet web applications. These web-driven database systems are largely focused on office productivity and workflow applications.
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics with a Minor in Information Systems from Georgia State University
- Masters of Business Administration in Computer Information Systems from Georgia State University
- Information Technology
- GDS Associates – “GNet” – the firm’s intranet for time journals, expense reporting, project and contact management, and IT training.
- GDS Associates – Internal IT systems. MPLS and wide-area networking, voice-over-IP phone, web conferencing, database, mail and web servers, backup systems, and standard file and printer services. User base: 170 employees.
- G&T Utility Clients – Database development for RTO integration, transmission systems and operations, and wholesale power billing applications.
- Local Atlanta Law firm (40 attorneys and associates) – IT management of networks, server systems, Voice-over-IP phones, spam and security services.
- Local Atlanta Law firm (10 attorneys and associates) – Support and management of client computers, server computers, Internet services, and application software.
- Local Residential Developer and Builder – Office relocation and subsequent IT support services. Cabling and other infrastructure to support 50+ users.