PRINCIPAL |ENERGY EFFICIENCY | AUGUSTA, MAINE
Contact Kristin McAlpine: Kristin.McAlpine@GDSAssociates.com
Mrs. McAlpine is a Principal for GDS and has experience in energy efficiency program design, implementation and evaluation for both the residential and commercial sectors. She has provided energy efficiency consulting services including market research and analysis, program implementation, and program evaluation to various clients including Maryland Energy Administration, MidAmerican Energy Company, Hoosier Energy Rural Electric Cooperative, Pennsylvania PUC, State of Missouri Department of Natural Resources – Division of Energy and the Efficiency Maine Trust. Additional project work includes the evaluation of the MEA TRM calculator tool incorporating various residential and commercial measures and savings algorithms as well as verification of savings algorithms for residential and multifamily programs for MidAmerican and technical review of retrofit projects for Alectra (formally PowerStream). In addition, current project work in Maine includes consulting for the Efficiency Maine Commercial & Industrial Prescriptive Incentive Program as the Program Delivery Manager.
Mrs. McAlpine has over 16 years of engineering experience that includes work as an Energy Consultant and Senior Technologist in research and development in the pulp and paper industry. She has held various engineering and technical positions with Sappi Fine Paper.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from University of Maine
- Certified Engineer Intern
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
- Certified Management & Verification Professional (CMVP)
- Building Operator Certification I (BOC)
- Association of Energy Engineers
- Association of Energy Service Professionals
- Affiliate Memeber – American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Engineers, Inc.