GreenLine Environmental employs sub-meter geographical positioning system (GPS) equipment for accurate mapping and data collection to efficiently manage the utility’s plant investment.
We develop geo-referenced maps of utility lines that can be overlaid onto aerial photographs, USGS quadrangles, or governmental road maps. Our list of GPS/GIS services includes:
- Electric, gas, and water plant inventory
- Right-of-way vegetation inventory
- Utility joint-use surveys and attachment inventories
- Utility plant detail maps and databases
- Accounting, operating, and engineering service automation