EXECUTIVE CONSULTANT|EES CONSULTING |KIRKLAND, WASHINGTON
Contact Gary Saleba: Gary.Saleba@GDSAssociates.com
Gary has extensive experience in the areas of utility rates, financial planning, management audits, professional development educational seminars, marketing, consumer research, forecasting, integrated resource planning, cost-benefit analyses, overall strategic planning, and mergers and acquisitions. His areas of specialty include overall quality control for EES’s projects as well as development of corporate management, financial and strategic planning models.
Having worked as a utility employee, Mr. Saleba combines an extensive background as both a utility industry expert and a management consultant. He is able to draw upon this professional and educational experience to manage projects including comprehensive electric, water, wastewater, and gas technical studies, strategic planning, and management critiques for clients throughout North America. His experience extends to alternative fuel cost comparisons, econometric forecasting models, resource planning and reliability studies. Mr. Saleba has participated in numerous generic utility proceedings, testified before over 200 regulatory bodies and courts of law and coordinated over 500 financial planning, rate study, resource acquisition, and strategic planning studies.
- MBA, Finance, Butler University, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics and Mathematics, Franklin College, Franklin, Indiana
- American Water Works Association, Chairman of Financial Management Committee and Management Division
- American Public Power Association
- Northwest Public Power Association, Board of Directors
- Canadian Energy Association
- California Municipal Utilities Association