While the COVID-19 pandemic continues to disrupt life around the world, GDS Associates, Inc. continues to keep the safety of our team – employees, clients, and vendors – our top priority. To support that initiative, we’ve taken precautionary measures to increase safety and minimize service disruptions.
Protecting our Employees and Clients
- We have encouraged telecommuting for employees in all of our office locations nationwide.
- We have recommended all meetings be held via phone or video conference and eliminated non-essential travel.
- The GDS IT Department has a successful system in place allowing our employees to work remotely and will continue to support this effort. Our GDS Team is very familiar with the digital remote work environment and will continue to perform day to day responsibilities.
Meeting Client Needs
- The GDS Team is committed to meeting client needs without interruption. Please continue to reach out via email or phone regarding ongoing work.
- GDS is here to help clients navigate additional needs that may arise due to this crisis. Our services and the vast expertise of our staff has never been more relevant than during this time. If you need assistance, we’re here for you.
We continue to follow the recommendations and directives of local, state, national and international governments and health organizations, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization. We appreciate your patience as we focus on keeping the GDS family healthy. We are all in this together. Stay safe!
GDS Associates, Inc.