PRINCIPAL POWER SUPPLY | MARIETTA, GEORGIA
Chris has more than 20 years of experience in the electric utility industry, primarily with cooperative and municipal utilities. He is skilled in all aspects of power supply planning, power supply resource procurement, and contractual negotiations. His concentrations are power supply analyses and economic feasibility studies, contract negotiations and resource procurement, transmission access and pricing, financial analysis and risk management, and market power analysis. Chris has solicited, evaluated, and acquired competitively sourced power supply resources and he also has been actively involved in ISO/RTO markets and has assisted clients in managing the transition from regulated to de-regulated markets, as well as assisting clients with maximizing the opportunities and minimizing the risks of operating in the markets.
- MBA in Finance and Risk Management from Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology
- Power Supply / Risk Management
- Professional Engineer License (GA)
- National Society of Professional Engineers member
- Industrial Institute of Engineers member